Search This Blog

Monday 16 July 2012

WORD FOR TODAY
Pastor Parks revelation(www.spiritlessons.com)
  The Lord then asked me five(5) questions.
-How much time did u spend reading the Word ?
-How much did u give as offerings?
-How many times have you evangelized to people?
-Did u tithe properly?
-Hw much time did u spend in prayer? 
Ask yourself this questions and take steps to restore your relationship with God.
I could not answer the 5th question. The Lord rebuked me for the 5th question.
After you had become a mega church pastor, you had become very lazy with prayer. Being busy is no excuse to Me!
The Angels will show you many places in Heaven & of Hell.The Angels 1st took me to 3 different places in Heaven. In the first place, I saw little children living together. 
The 2nd place was where the adults lived. The 3rd place was where the souls had barely made it to Heaven.Even though dey made it to Heaven, dey had made it shamefully(1Cor3:13)
I want you to that if you are arrogant & prideful, you will bring curses upon yourself. That was what struck me down (James 4:6)

No comments:

Post a Comment